Thursday 18 March 2010

Turning On to Cloud Nothings

So I posted about this kid before and since then I got his CD through the door, even though I ordered the last CASSETTE, more on that later. As far as the record goes, think warm fuzzy focals on a backdrop of catchy Lovvers/ Nodzzz riffs and you're pretty much there. Being 18 hasn't stopped this guy playing with some of the best new acts around (his first show was with Woods). So anyway here's the album, it's the first place that's it's been hosted. Nothing to do with Dylan, just that when I order a Cassette, pay for postage and then get a CD, it leaves me feeling empty and unloved. Im sure it'll get taken down so rehost and spread the word about this talented dude. Title track is a highlight for me;

//CLOUD NOTHINGS - TURNING ON CD

Myspace . LastFM

No comments:

Post a Comment